- A U.K. registered Company who design, Internationally sell and fully support its continuously increasing range of line type sensing equipment and access
- We specialise in the special hazard area of linear detection. (no point detectors, control panels or audible devices included in the Company product range)
- An operation who maintains a large inventory – ensuring shortest product lead times.
- A Company who has Global market representation and installation references
WHAT IS LINEAR DETECTION?
- Cable based overheat (fire PREVENTION) , incipient fire detection, chemical leak or frost protection equipment for multiple applications within an increasing number of adverse environments.....Industrial, Commercial and Domestic market sectors
- As a combined cable and detector the sensor is able to provide an alarm as a result of an abnormal temperature change at ANY and ALL points along its installed length.
- Optional extrusions / metal braiding to meet the requirements of a diverse range of life and investment "risk" areas.
- A protection concept which allows installation at “point of risk” and within dirty, dusty, damp, corrosive and hazardous risk areas without fear of generation of any unwanted alarm signalling.
THE PROLINE LINEAR DETECTION PRODUCT RANGE CONSISTS OF:
- A Factory Mutual (F.M.) approved and Underwriters Laboratories (U.L. & c U.L.) linear sensor cable range which can be installed in multi –kms lengths.
- Sensor cable range meet the requirements of ALL existing and proposed global standards including NFPA72, EN54 and many other International certification authorities
- Sensor cables are not affected by Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) or Electro-Magnetic Induction (EMI)
- Sensor cables may be safely installed and operate within hazardous environments
- Optional alarm point location feature
- Optional remote alarm signalling to customer nominated cell phones by SMS messaging
- Easily integrated into ANY conventional or addressable Fire Alarm or BMS Control system.
- Sensor cables include:
- Digital Overheat Detection, a New Generation of Analogue Linear Detection – with pre-alarm option,
- Rate of Change Detection - temperature rise or fall,
- Heating Cable - providing frost protection of pipework,
- Moisture Detection Cable - providing protection against water leaks
APPLICATIONS - INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL & DOMESTIC !!!
- Originally developed for overheat or incipient fire protection of Power Plant cable tunnels / trays, Mining conveyors, bulk / racked storage & Petro-chemical fuel storage tanks.
- PROLINE Is able to provide fire PREVENTION, rapid detection of overheat or incipient fire conditions, water leak detection and frost protection within an increasingly diverse range of risk areas, including escalators, elevators, tunnels (road & rail), car parks, buildings ( manufacturing plants, prisons, museums, churches or other listed buildings), forest fires, LNG Pipelines, data centres, hotels, schools, building ceiling /floor voids, control rooms and MANY MORE!