Industrial Cold Storage Warehouses
Some people may question the need for fire detection within areas where sub - zero temperatures are present. The actual risk is an over-heat from the equipment which is working continuously in its attempts to maintain such cold temperatures. Statistics annually confirm the high number of fires from this application.
The adoption of PROLINE FM approved and UL listed linear temperature sensor cable allows its installation at point of risk - close to the fire risk - and its continuous exposure to temperatures as low as -40C /-40F. Linked to a dry extinguishing system, detection of an abnormal temperature rise - above freezing - will open water flow valves and charge the extinguishing system ready for action to combat a detected fire condition.
- Proline is FM approved and UL listed
- Proline Linear Temperature Sensing Equipment is not reliant upon favourable airflows for rapid detection **
- Exhaust fumes from vehicle loading bays do not generate unwanted alarms with a Proline installation
- Proline is virtually maintenance free
- Continuous uninterrupted operation is not affected by condensation
- Proline will operate continuously at ambients down to -40C/-40F and within harsh environments
- Proline provides ease of integration with a customer central fire alarm or building management control panel